Friday, August 6, 2010

A Team is a Family. A Family is a Team.

Tonight I had the best time in many moons. Sitting around tables with church members during pie and pancakes with the Pastor meetings for the last few weeks and getting to sit at the table at the Colliers home and seeing the EPCC team and family was the best. Eating great food, laughing, talking, spending time with people that I have learned to care more deeply for, while being cared about and loved by our church family reminded me of something vitally and eternally important:

Can we win the battle? The battle of spiritual slide? Can we remind many, many people that Jesus is bigger than the battles that drag us down? Can we bring in those folks who need to hear how much God loves us?

I don't think so.

I know it!

Thanks to the Colliers, Custers, and McGinniss folks for the family/team dinner!

Let's keep tearing it up so they'll know we were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment