Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I Love!

Barbecue
French fries and mustard
NASCAR
College football
My best friends
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Peeps
The shotgun from my Dad
Baseball
Seeing people fall if they don't get hurt
Greeting cards
Playing catch
Dogs
Whipping the day and feeling good I did
Restrooms
Flight Attendants that bring another Diet Coke
Irons and starch
Creased Wranglers or slacks...the way they should be worn
The smell of clean
A Greasy burger with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions.....
Heinz 57
Shiner Bock, and it's lesser cousins
Soap and the shower I have
Men who take off their hats and caps inside of the building/house
Those who pull their pants up and wear them appropriately...Don't care what your undies look like outside your pants
Cottage cheese
Steak
Spaghetti
My honorary jerseys
The chances I've been blessed with
Pineapples
Pencils and paper
Telephones with a cord attached
Ernest Hemingway
People who shut up on a flight
Boiled shrimp, crawfish, and friends
Whipped Cream
Standing up and making the loser sit down
Towels
Toilet paper
Coca-Cola
Movies that make me think and laugh...or just laugh or think.
ESPN
Smokey and the Bandit
Working
DVD's
My mountain bike
Catcher in the Rye
My Motorcycle
Coaching kids that I lead and learn to love
Preaching to kids I lead and learn to love
My In-Laws...what in the world?
My Mom and Dad
Caitlin
Connor
Chrissy

Those are a few...just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. A given love was the, "Matador Song."
    The Texas Tech Fight Song.
    Saddle Tramps.
    All Texas Tech Athletics.
    Double T's galore.
    Hey anonymous texter, even though I was errant, quit it!

    ReplyDelete