Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pictures That Matter

Did you ever look at a picture that made you feel good? Photo's are good, but the best are the ones made out colors, markers, and pencils that make you remember there are artists that want to make you feel good about how good of a Daddy you could be if you try really hard.

I've been looking at crayon scratch more precious than Picasso's ridicularity lately. Everytime I see those kiddo artworks, I feel bigger than I ought to ever get to feel.

Red Double T's, stick figures, and hearts drawn with pink crayons are the best things that were ever invented. Folks thought Einstein was smart, and perhaps he was, but my kids know how to draw pure genius on copier paper.

I can picture both of them working hard on each masterpiece, tongue sticking out sideways, making a difference to a Dad who doesn't deserve such a blessing.

Caity-Bug. Rufus. How'd you learn to draw such inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment